Welcome Mining Machinery Company

  • Find Us

    HeNan, China

  • send email

    [email protected]

  • Online Us

    24-hour service

Concentrate Gold From The Soil In Singapore

  1. Home
  2. stone-crusher
  3. Concentrate Gold From The Soil In Singapore

Concentrate Gold From The Soil In Singapore

The mining process oceanagold,this process is repeated to concentrate the gold bearing ore and separate it from the waste rock the flotation units catch 70% of the gold collected at macraes, with the primary roughers collecting the other 30%. the slurry that doesnt contain any gold is neutralised and sent to the tailings dam.

Henan Mining Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd.

If you are interested in our company or products, welcome to visit our company and factories; you can also get in contact with us through online customer services, inquiry form, e-mails and telephones. Our engineer will provide prosduct information, specific solution and good service for you as soon as possible.

I accept the Data Protection Declaration
stone crusherrock crusherjaw crushersand makerball millsand washerdryercheap machines